Saturday, December 26, 2009

Welcome

And Then I suddenly realised that people like me can have their own Blog, that too Free of Cost. LOL

So, from now on, I'll keep sharing some stuff and you keep looking at this shit. And I bet, you'll fall for it and if NOT, then visit again till you get used to it.


So the Blog's name says it all. My blog aint gonna be a neat black n white educational site for few nerds, but i'll be my imagination, and one colorful blog. I love presentations more than the content, so the visuals will help reach my imaginations to you.


I started this thing partially out of Boredom, and as a Reference for all my Friends and Colleagues who hit their desks Hungover, Brain Dead, or generally Disenchanted, with No Inspiration or Will to create the things we need to create, Whatever they May be.
CAUTION: don't expect any learnings from this blog.

Cheers,
Mysticminds..

1 comment: